Wedding Dress Day....

So, I've decided to write about my plans for my wedding and the progression I make until the big day....

Here's some background...

My wedding will be in 6 months. I will be marrying the love of my life, Chris, that I have been with for about 8 years and currently have 1 child, my son Caysen.

I was proposed to in 2008, but because I have an anxiety to time I pushed the wedding date to the end of 2010.

Today was the day for me to try on and to pick out a wedding dress along with my bridesmaids. I also had them along so they could try on different bridesmaids dresses to make sure they pick on that flatters their bodies as well as makes them feel comfortable in.

SUCCESS!! This whole time I had a dress in mind and really wanted it until I tried on that style. Come to find out.....it didn't really look good on me at all. So, luckily I tried on a bunch of different styles and turns out I really like the one that I wasn't really drawn to in the beginning. Whadda ya know?

So, I know what dress I want and have to order it by July and I also know what dresses my bridesmaids want. :)

Later, we went to buy shoes to match their dresses and purchased one, went to another store, purchased another, and then went back to the first store and returned the first choice. haha. I will probably return these too. I saw some online and really liked them hopefully they work out. I should order them early in case they don't fit right.

Well, I will leave you with that and continue the next time I do anything dealing with my wedding. :)

Good Night!

1 comments:

Elemakule Tutu said...

Welcome back to the land of BLOG!!