Present....09/08/07

So today started as a dragging day, because I am sick and took NyQuil last night. Last night I went to hula all by myself, because my mom had to work and my sister wasn't feeling good, but I found out that we need to buy a dress that costs $105 or material that costs $36, then we have to sew it ourselves. So with that said I think I won't be performing at the next performance. I'm still very questionable about the halau I think its just because I'm new yet. They aren't that friendly either, it could be just me though.
So, back to today. I'm just been very draggy, not really in the mood to do anything. Oh, something else that has been on my mind for a very long time is this new business that I recently joined. I'm not sure if its right for me! I don't like to give my time and energy into something and not get paid to do it. But I guess thats the whole point of this business. To earn your money. In order to get paid you need to EARN your money, meaning your life outside the business needs to be put on hold! I don't think that I can do that. I mean I'm bettering my life by going to school, right?
School, thats a whole different topic.
My personal life is doing good. Everything is getting better the more I bring it up! It is better to talk about things instead of Bitching about it! I had to learn that the hard way.
Other things have been on my mind, but I'll save hat for later! :)
Have a nice day!!

0 comments: