Graduation....

They just called this "astro", not sure if that's its name, but its beautiful.

Today, I am so happy!! I just bought my cap and gown for graduation and that just means that graduation is only a few weeks away!!! YAY!!!

Yesterday though, I ran into one of my old classmates and I just hate when people say stuff like..

ME: I graduate in may. :)
THEM: Really? what you gonna do after? Go back to school?
ME: I'm not going to go back to school. I'm tired of school already.
THEM: no, you'll go back to school.
ME: no, I want to start my life, my career, my goals, etc...
THEM: no, you know you'll go back to school!

Like, WHAT?! Are you physic? NO! Anyway, that wasn't the first time someone did that to me recently. HOW IRRITATING!!

Well, look what I just did...I just made myself irritated again. 'sigh'

After school I have a doctor's appointment and then will be heading to my friend's house for my first computer fixing mission. How exciting. :) I hope her mom makes butter mochi, she makes the BEST butter mochi I've ever tasted!! :)

OK, HAVE A FANTERRIFIC DAY!!!

3 comments:

Elemakule Tutu said...

Save some mochi for me. Chichi moche is also very good.

kaiulani said...

What day is graduation? I need to mark the calendar.

kaiulani said...

Dry that tear from your eye little butterfly!!!