Finished...


Good Afternoon Everyone...heres a picture of Orion Nebula. I think pictures of nebulae are the most beautiful pictures of universe images.

Earlier this week I started to read a book, that's right folks....a book! :) It all started because I watched this movie called "Twilight", its about vampires and werewolves, more of a young adult movie. I loved the movie so much i decided to continue and read the books. There is a total of 4 books, "Twilight", "New Moon", "Eclipse", and "Breaking Dawn". Rumors of a 5th book is circulating, but still unsure. If you know me well enough, you will know how much I dislike reading, so for me to read 1 novel this week is pretty fascinating if I say so myself. I started it on Monday and finished it this morning. Chris has already threaten to hide my books, because apparently I'm neglecting him and caysen. Figures, when I finally find something I enjoy doing of something that my father has been trying to get me to do, it takes me away from reality. Well, that's sort of what a good book does to you, to me anyways. Tonight I will start on the 3rd book, because I watched the movie on the 1st book, I started reading from the 2nd book, because I'm eager to find out what happens next. I will read the 1st book when I'm finished the 4th.
This past week was spring break for me and I enjoyed every moment of it. I actually had 2 days off that I could just kick back and spend time with my family. I missed that when I went back to school from winter break. But its all worth it, because I GRADUATE!!! YAY!!!
Well, today is clean house day and gather some more stuff for garage sale next month. Currently we are going through all of caysen's toys and old clothes and he's not so happy about us selling his toys. Every now and then he'll come in the room and steal one of his toys and yell as he books it out the room, "Caysen's one!" I think me and Chris need to be a little more sneaky. :)

Okay well have a wonderful day, happy aloha Friday!!

1 comments:

E. Tutu said...

I know 2 girls who would not let thier mother ans I throw out any of thier old, broken toys.