080709

Aloha All...

Today, I only have one job.....YA!!! Recently I've realized how tired I've been because I've been sleeping through the entire night. I usually wake up at least once to use the bathroom or drink water or something like that. I must be working hard. Well, life is tough so we gotta do what we gotta do.

Caysen has been doing really good in school lately just one comment was made about him and that was that he doesn't want to stay still. But really....what 3yr. does stay still? Oh well...I guess....... "he get it from his momma."

Works been fun...I've been doing a lot now, but maybe I gotta do things a little slower because I seem to do things really fast and then have nothing to do for the rest of the day. Ok, well I just got the go to put together a projector and a small slide show and project it on the wall so I get an idea of how that works. :)

Have a Great Day! :)

0 comments: