*sigh*

so here i am....

This is actually my first official day of working at I Ola Haloa at Hawaii Community College. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be doing but hopefully I get a hang of whatever passes my way. i am at a desk with 2 screens on it and I can't help but wonder "Why do i need 2 screens?" I basically am only using the one because i think it is actually a waste of space having 2 screens on 1 desk. Maybe if i could have a bigger monitor rather then 2 screens that would be better. Oh well, i shouldn't complain.

Caysen started preschool yesterday and got a bad review. He apparently has a listening problem. I tried talking to him about it and he said he'd listen, but he is only 3. Today, he had the same problem. He just wants to play. When he got picked up from school today he was sitting on the time-out chair. :( I give him time-out at home and he listens to me. *sigh* I don't know what to do. It makes me really sad. Because when you see a child that doesn't listen, you usually look at the parents and how they raised them. :( I think I'm a good parent, I'm just stumped. I discipline him when hes naughty and reward him when hes good, so I don't understand. Could it be because this is the first time he had to listen to a stranger? Advice please.

Well, I'll get back to researching TV stands and other equipment to buy.

TA-TA for now. Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

kaiulani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kaiulani said...

Crap. I clicked the wrong button and removed my post. grr.