021609...

Today at work I encountered something, but then forgot what it was. I was totally in the mode of "I should blog about that." If only I could remember, oh well. Today was actually relaxing. I went to work in the morning for a 4.75 hour shift and then went home got ready and headed to the beach with the fam!!! It was sooo relaxing.

I realized today that i will have to watch out when my son gets older, because as soon as went to the beach we set our things down and a younger girl, maybe 1 or 2 years old came up to caysen, sat down, and started playing with him. He obviously didn't really want to engage in such action, but decided to anyway. Then the little girl grabbed chips from her mom and gave it to caysen. He then decided that he would rather bury it then eat it. LOL!! It was funny.

Then caysen decided he wanted to eat cookies, so I told him to rinse his hands in the water. As he starts walking backwards towards the water i tell him to "watch out" and as he then turns around he notices a teen aged girl lying down tanning. This is when it gets funny and chris gets proud. Caysen starts to check out the girl. ;O He does the whole stare down while walking action. LMAO!!! it was a site to see. My 3 year old boy acting like hes 18. :) HAHAA!

He obviously has a thing for older women. ;P

Well this is getting long and I still didn't remember what i originally wanted to blog about, so GOOD NIGHT and Have a great evening!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No doubt about it! That kid is all boy!

Anonymous said...

Your heading threw me off. It says 021609 which I thought was the date, but the date is 2/19/09... did you do that on purpose? And yes, CJ is programmed boy. no doubt about it. Mama has to teach him how to treat the ladies!!!