Rest...

Hello...

I finally have a chance to do something else besides school stuff.
Well, I had mid-terms this past week and did ok, I guess. I studied my butt off, but never underestimate a 200 questioned exam. I almost fell asleep taking it. Now, I can enjoy my ever growing child and catch up on some well needed rest. Since chris has been off this week, I was able slack on house work and chris was able to pick it up. Lifes great that way. Although last night he was telling me how much he misses my cooking. I know what that means and I'm not falling for that. :).
This weekend we will be child free and I get to spend time with my good friend that moved to oahu. She will be here for the weekend, so that's exciting!
We are also really into the show "Bones", chris is actually into it. I have always liked forsenic shows.
Now, I feel like taking a nap, so have a nice day. :)

2 comments:

Elemakule Tutu said...

It is about time you sat down and wrote something. Should I delete that as it does sound harsh. Now if you could juat get your sister to update her blog. God bless you and your ohana.

Anonymous said...

Dad, you realize that I posted twice on my blog before you wrote this comment right? You better go check it out... =)