To be Continued...

hello world...



well, life has been extremely interesting for me recently. At work there has been some interesting changes and hopefully there are some drastic changes soon.



I also see a big surprise coming for one of my friends, she'll be completely ecstatic. :)



On the other hand one of my friends are having some issues in there life, but I know she'll be fine and she'll definitely grow from it.



I've been writing down in a tablet everything that I want for my wedding and getting a little excited about it already. :)



Relay for Life is on July 18-19 from 6pm - 6am and we, not SEARS, but we as in some of us that work at SEARS have a tent for the event and I am in charge of decorations. So, today Chris and I were busy making stars and spray painting them. And I have to say that I am kind of proud of them. :)



More to come.....Stay tuned for details. :)



Have a GREAT evening.

2 comments:

kaiulani said...

Did your friend ever get her surprise?

hokusushi said...

yes she did. She got it on July 4th. :)